Our Partner, Commvault, recently wrapped up their third quarter of fiscal year 2018, and the results are in.
The data protection company achieved record quarterly revenue of $180.4 million, an increase of 8% year-over-year, and 7% sequentially. Software and products revenue was $81.4 million, an increase of 4% year-over-year, and 13% sequentially. Services revenue in the quarter was $98.9 million, an increase of 12% year-over-year and 3% sequentially.
Commvault links their impressive quarter results to partnerships, events and new service launches.
Recent Business Highlights:
- Commvault held their annual customer event Commvault GO, this past November in Washington D.C., which grew significantly from the previous year.
- On Nov. 7, 2017, Commvault announced a new strategic partnership with Google Cloud to help enterprises leverage the range of cloud services available on one of the industry's fastest growing cloud platforms
- On Nov. 7, 2017, Commvault launched Commvault Endpoint Data Protection as a service to simplify and streamline the backup and recovery of corporate data stored on laptops, desktops and other devices.
- On Oct. 25, 2017, Commvault was named a winner in the Disaster recovery/business continuity solution category at NetworkWorld Asia's 2017 Readers' Choice/Rising Star Awards.
- On Oct. 17, 2017, Commvault launched Commvault HyperScaleTM Appliance and Commvault HyperScaleTM Software, two powerful, cloud-ready data infrastructure offerings that provide customers with on-premises simplicity, elasticity, resiliency, flexibility and scale for managing secondary data.
ComSource offers customers a number of solutions from Commvault, including data protection, cloud and infrastructure management and retention and compliance.